DEVELOP INEO+ 308
- Copy and Print up to 30/30 ppm A4.
- High Quality Print Mode - 1200 x 1200 dpi x 8 bit.
- Eliminate misprints to save paper with the XPS Print Preview function.
- Support for driver-less printing of Open Office XML files - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proof Copy/Print lets you run off a test page to check your settings before starting your entire print run.
- Carbon Copy printing to continuously output same data from multiple paper trays.
- DF-629 RADF for high-speed scanning at 80 opm or DF-704 for single-pass dual scanning at speeds up to 160 opm.
- Scan your hard-copy documents into various formats: Scan-to Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Scan directly to email, FTP, SMB, and WebDAV using simple command icons on your touch-screen.
- Avoid errors in e-distribution with Real Time Scan & Fax preview.
- Auto-detection and removal of blank pages while scanning and copying.
Maximum Media Flexibility
- Maximum paper capacity of 3,650 sheets is enough to handle document traffic on busy days with less reloading.
- Print on thin 52 g/m² paper up to thick 300 g/m² cover stock.
- Support for A5 media size up to SRA3 for A3 full-bleed originals.
- Tab Printing feature lets you print on tabbed media from the bypass tray.
- Print on banner paper with length up to 1.2 metres.
Keep control of sensitive information by printing documents in-house. Choose from a range of finishing options to help you produce professional reports, presentations, newsletters and marketing or training materials in-house.
- FS-534 Staple Finishing provides 50-sheet, 3-position stapling.
- Add-on the Saddle Stitch Unit to create half-fold booklets up to 80-pages and support for tri-folding of up to 3-sheets.
- Add-on the PK-520 Punch Kit provides selectable 2/4-hole punching.
- FS-533 space-saving Inner Finisher provides corner or 2-position stapling for up to 50-sheets.
- Add-on the PK-519 Punch Kit for selectable 2/4-hole punching.
JS-506 Job Separator Tray to help you sort prints, copies or faxes more easily.
With these modular features, you're sure to build a system to suit your business needs today - and tomorrow.